DJI Avata Pro-View Combo (DJI Goggles 2)
AVAILABILITY: In Stock
DJI Avata - Born to Fly
- Immersive Flight Experience
- Intuitive Motion Controller
- 4K Stabilized Video
- Palm-sized and Agile
- Built-in Propeller Guard
- HD Low-Latency Transmission
Discover a freedom that comes from being airborne.
Follow your instincts - Dare to fly.
Feel the rush - From the cockpit.
The Sky is Your Playground
When you combine Avata with the goggles and motion controller, flight becomes accessible to all.  Experience the thrill of total immersion with unrivalled safety and control. Embrace the spontaneity and capture the world around you. Some of us were Born to Fly.
DJI Avata - Where Agility Meets Toughness
Compact and lightweight, DJI Avata is nimble in tight spaces. Every aspect of its design was made for you to be bold. The built-in propeller guard means that if Avata comes in contact with an object, it can bounce back, stay in the air, and can keep on flying.
DJI Goggles 2 - Get in the Pilot's Seat
Enjoy next-level comfort and convenience with DJI Goggles 2. Now smaller, lighter, and equipped with Micro-OLED screens, so you experience outstanding clarity as you navigate the sky. DJI Avata also supports DJI FPV Goggles V2. 
DJI Motion Controller - Get a Feel for Flying
With the DJI Motion Controller, intuitive flight is in your hands.  Squeeze the trigger and bolt forward or turn a corner with the swivel of your wrist. The controls are easy to use and provide a totally unique way to fly.
The Perfect Package
DJI Goggles 2 are ultra-portable and compact. The foldable antenna and lightweight design make them easy to store, comfortable to wear, and suitable for long-term use.  With a two-hour battery life and super-fast charging speeds, you can always be ready for immersive flight.
1080p Micro-OLED Screens
Feel every flight with DJI Avata and Goggles 2. The two HD Micro-OLED screens offer stunning clarity and a refresh rate of up to 100 Hz.  The goggles present a smooth full-screen live feed in front of your eyes, creating an immersive world of limitless potential.
DJI Goggles 2 offer diopter adjustment from +2.0 D to -8.0 D for optimized viewing and comfort.  Lock the adjustment knob to fix the diopter in place and prevent accidental touches during use or storage.
Epic Moves Deserve Epic Footage - A Breakthrough in FPV Visuals
Equipped with a 1/1.7-inch CMOS sensor, DJI Avata supports 4K ultra-wide-angle recording with an f/2.8 aperture. Together with high-grade imaging performance, it delivers exceptional visuals that will keep your audience on the edge of their seats.
155° Super-Wide FOV
Most camera drones offer, at best, an 84° FOV. DJI Avata kicks things up a gear with its super-wide 155° FOV.  This expanded perspective is closer to what we see with our own eyes, creating impactful, hyper-immersive visuals.
Keep your footage stable as you swoop and dive with RockSteady 2.0 and HorizonSteady.  These flagship technologies open a world of cinematic possibilities by reducing camera shake and ensuring smooth ultra-HD video.
RockSteady 2.0 actively reduces camera shake in real-time.
HorizonSteady locks your footage to a level horizon for cinematic effects.
Agile in the Editing Room
Dive into a world of colours by shooting in D-Cinelike mode. Make your footage pop with advanced colour grading in post-editing and turn your creation into a masterpiece.
Your Rugged Companion
Portable and Ready for Adventure
Avata adopts a new innovative design that is made with convenience in mind. It is more lightweight, compact, and easy to carry.
Be Bold. Fly Far.
DJI Avata is built tough, so you can be brave. The durable frame reduces the risk of damage, providing you more peace of mind. The new ducted aerodynamic design optimizes power efficiency allowing for an impressive flight time of up to 18 minutes.
Soar and Explore
Rediscover your surroundings with complete freedom and find incredible ways to capture video. DJI Avata's flexibility in various scenarios opens up a world of creative possibilities.
Fly Where Others Can't
Capture truly unique footage as you weave between branches, under bridges, and through corridors, filming in places previously inaccessible.
Should Avata fall on its back, activate Turtle mode with a few simple taps and watch it spring back into action.
Confidence Born from Safety
Downward Obstacle Sensing System
In addition to the built-in propeller guard, Avata features downward binocular vision and ToF infrared sensing for even greater safety. These sensors detect obstacles below and allow Avata to perform low-altitude or indoor flight. 
Who Said Safety Isn't Fun?
Enjoy the experience with less flight anxiety. The motion controller's Emergency Brake button allows you to stop on a dime at the tap of a button. And with support for RTH, you get added protection when the battery is low or if the signal drops out.
Try out Avata's low-altitude flight and safely glide tantalizingly close to the ground.  This, combined with the super-wide FOV, creates an exhilarating, one-of-a-kind perspective.
Halt and Hover
Tap the Emergency Brake button if you encounter a situation that requires an abrupt stop. Avata will hover in place, reducing the risk of potential accidents.
Transmission You Can Depend On
Avata features DJI's flagship O3+ video transmission and 2T2R omnidirectional antennas for unrivalled stability and responsiveness during flight. Enjoy a crisp and smooth real-time view in your goggles, even in environments with interference.
Master Your Moves
DJI Avata is compatible with multiple remote-control devices that each unlock different possibilities. The flight simulator is perfect for sharpening your skills or trying our different control modes that will offer enriched visual effects and new opportunities.
Fly in Manual mode with DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 to achieve advanced flight movements, stable aerial photography effects, and diversified visual language for filming. 
Practice Makes Perfect
The DJI Virtual Flight app is applicable to both computers and smartphones and contains a variety of simulated scenarios.  You can practice indoors or outdoors, polish your flight skills, and become a master pilot step by step.
DJI Avata Pro-View Combo | In the BoxDJI Avata Drone x 1
DJI Avata Intelligent Flight Battery x 1
DJI Avata Propellers (Pair) x 3
DJI Avata Power Adapter x 1
DJI Avata Gimbal Protector x 1
USB-C to USB-C Cable x 1
Screwdriver x 1
Screws (M2x7) x 4
DJI Goggles 2 x 1
DJI Goggles 2 Battery x1
DJI Goggles 2 Eyeglass Frames (Pair) x1
DJI Goggles 2 Screen Protector x1
DJI Goggles 2 Headband x1
DJI Goggles 2 Power Cable x1
DJI Goggles 2 Dual-Band Antenna (Pair) x1
OTG Cable x1
DJI Motion Controller x1
Does not come with a charger. You can use your own USB-C charger. It is recommended to use the DJI 65W Portable Charger (sold separately), DJI 65W Car Charger (sold separately), or other USB-C chargers.
* Please check and strictly abide by local laws and regulations before flying.
** When flying indoors, some features may be limited due to insufficient lighting, no GPS signal, or lack of space.
*** Tested with a production model DJI Avata in a controlled environment. Actual experience may vary depending on the environment, usage, and firmware version.
- DJI Avata is compatible with DJI Goggles 2, DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, and DJI FPV Goggles V2.
- The wearing and viewing experience may vary from person to person.
- The screen refresh rate changes with the video transmission frame rate. It may switch between 100 Hz and 60 Hz to adapt to the current video transmission frame rate.
- DJI Goggles 2 does not support astigmatism correction. If you have specific vision requirements, please consult your doctor before use.
- The viewing experience may vary.
- 4K/60fps videos do not support the aspect ratio of 4:3, and only support that of 16:9.
- The 155° FOV is only available when the aspect ratio is 4:3, and the video recording specification is 2.7K@50/60fps or 1080p@50fps/60fps; the aspect ratio is 16:9, and the video recording specification is 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60fps, or 1080p@50/60fps.
- HorizonSteady is only available in Normal mode FOV with an aspect ratio of 16:9 and the video recording specification of 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60fps, or 1080p@50/60fps. RockSteady is unavailable when the video recording specification is 2.7K@100/120fps or 1080p@100/120fps.
- Tested when hovering in an environment without wind or interference.
- DJI Avata only supports downward obstacle sensing when used with DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, or DJI Motion Controller in N Mode or S Mode.
- The aircraft must maintain a distance of at least 0.25 meters from the ground.
- Tested in an outdoor open environment without interference. Video transmission latency varies with different goggles. DJI FPV Goggles V2 can reach a video transmission of up to 810p. When using DJI FPV Goggles V2 with the 810p/120fps video transmission, the lowest video transmission latency is less than 28 ms.
- FCC compliant and tested in an outdoor open environment without interference.
- Tested in an outdoor open environment without interference. Video transmission bitrate varies with operating environments.
- Compatible with DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, which is sold separately.
- The PC client supports the Windows operating systems. The mobile client supports iOS 12.0 and later and Android v9.0 and later.