Smart & Effective Protection
ParaZero offers a smart and intuitive solution to address the industry’s safety challenges by designing the best-in-class autonomous drone safety system to secure the drone and payload.
ParaZero’s drone safety system is an end-to-end solution that is designed for DJI’s Mavic Pro series and Mavic 2 series (excluding modular accessories).
The lightweight safety system independently monitors key flight parameters of the drone’s avionic systems. The drone flight profile is collected and monitored for anomalies. When critical failures are identified, the mechanical flight termination stops the rotors and a set of actions is triggered:
The parachute deployment mechanism launches the parachute to full canopy in a fraction of a second, controls the descent and enables safe flight over people even at low altitudes.
The drone is brought safely to the ground, minimizing the impact of energy.
Features and Functionalities
ParaZero’s SafeAir is the only proven drone safety solution that is reliable and effective in any drone emergency situation.
- Compatible with DJI Mavic Pro series and Mavic 2 series excluding modular accessories.
- Designed to protect your payload.
- Easy plug-and-play installation and integration within 10 minutes.
- Automatic triggering of safety measures during emergencies or freefall.
- Access data logs from black-box via the desktop application.
- Includes all mounting and necessary installation components.
- An industrial-grade system with the level of reliability found in commercial aviation systems.
- This product does not include compliance documentation for waivers and approvals.
- Total weight: 165 grams/ 0.36 lbs
- Average altitude loss: 11 meters/ 36.1 feet
- Average descent rate: 3.93 meters per second/ 12.9 feet per second
- Average impact energy: 8.2 Joules/ 6.1 ft-lb
- Compatible with DJI Mavic Pro series and Mavic 2 series (excluding modular accessories).