M210 V2 (NA) COMBO (SP) RTF | DroneDynamics.Ca
Protected by DJI Enterprise Shield support coverage.
The Matrice 210 V2 is the perfect drone platform for aerial productivity, combining a rugged design, simple setup, and streamlined configurability to work as a solution for many industrial applications.
Enhancements to the second generation of the Matrice 200 Series include upgrades to the intelligent control systems, data security features, flight performance and safety.
M210 V2 Combo Highlights
- All Matrice 200 V2 Features
- Onboard SDK Compatibility
- Power Onboard Devices
- Dual Downward Gimbal or one Upward Gimbal
Enjoy more stable and reliable flights with the new OcuSync 2.0 system, which supports automatic dual frequency band switching (between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz); and extends flight range for up to 8km.
When multiple payloads or third-party payloads are installed, users can readjust the drone’s center of gravity in the DJI Pilot app, enhancing flight performance and safety.
A new TimeSync system continuously aligns the flight controller, camera, GPS module, RTK module for the M210 RTK V2, in addition to onboard accessories and payloads. The position data is fixed to the center of the CMOS for precise geotagging when using DJI payloads.
When the situation calls for unobtrusive drone operations, especially at night, all lights on the drone can be completely turned off using the DJI Pilot app.
Safe and Secure
The AES-256 encryption will keep data transmission secure so that any critical information stored is safe.
The Matrice 200 Series V2 features a robust FlightAutonomy system with front, bottom and upper sensors detect and avoid obstacles while enabling precision hovering so that operators can fly with confidence.
Equipped with new top and bottom anti-collision beacons, the V2 aircraft is able to be visible at night or in lowlight conditions, making aerial operations in less than ideal conditions safer.
The Matrice 200 Series V2 aircrafts feature a built-in ADS-B receiver. The DJI AirSense technology enhances airspace safety by automatically providing the operator with real-time information about nearby airplanes and helicopters.
The remote controller, drone, payloads, RTK module, and RTK base station, can now be upgraded simultaneously with just 1-click via DJI Pilot or DJI Assistant 2.
Intelligent Dual Battery System
The intelligent self-heating battery system allows a maximum flight time of 38 minutes and an operating temperature of -20 to 50C.
Compatible PayloadsZenmuse XT2, Zenmuse X5S, Zenmuse X7, Zenmuse Z30, Zenmuse X4S, Zenmuse XT, Third Party Payloads.
In The Box
- Matrice 210 Aircraft x 1
- Cendence S Remote Controller x 1
- Landing Gear x 2
- CrystalSky 7.85-inch Ultra Brightness Monitor x 1
- WCH2 Charging Hub x 1 (for CrystalSky/Cendence S)
- WB37 Intelligent Battery x 2 (for CrystalSky/Cendence S)
- TB55 Battery x 2 (for aircraft)
- Battery Charger x 1 (for TB55 batteries)
- IN2CH Charging Hub x 1 (for TB55 batteries)
- Propellers (Pair) x 4
- Power Cable x 1
- USB Cable (with 2 Type-A Ports) x 1
- Mobile Device Holder x 1
- Carrying Case x 1
- Gimbal Damper x 3
- USB Extension Cable x 1
- Remote Controller Strap x 1
- MicroSD Card (64GB) x 1
- Rear Port Cover Screw x 6
- Screwdriver (set) x 1
- Cendence Control Stick Covers (Pair) x 1
- Cendence Control Stick Cover Mounting Key x 1
- Spare Waterproof Rear Port Cover x 1
- Enterprise Shield Basic (Activation code to be provided upon purchase)