iFlight Taurus X8 Pro HD 8S BNF TBS
Product Description Contact us
Let's introduce our new iFlight Taurus X8 Pro BNF！
Engineered with professionals for professionals, a BNF that's aimed for carrying big payloads offering a soft-damped universal platform for DSLR or cinema cameras (Red Komodo, Zcam, BMPCC, etc) featuring DJI's FPV HD transmission system. 8-single X-Class grade ESCs for maximum reliability and power. Redundancy is a big safety factor when carrying expensive cinema gear. Even in case of an overload or failure, the remaining ESCs and motors will be able to carry your gear back to you. In case you get troubles with signal interference or radio signal loss the GPS rescue feature will automatically take over control, climb to max flight altitude, fly back in a straight line, and descend towards your liftoff location until the signal transmission is regained (no automated landing). The integrated TPU landing gear provides sufficient height for most terrain and offers some protection on harder landings.
2kg maximum payload for a variety of top-mounted cameras and the ability to fine-adjust the stable mount for a perfectly balanced CG (Center of Gravity). The top mount 8S battery acts as a power source as well as a counterweight for most common cinema camera weights which can be easily exchanged with our iFlight battery quick-release mounting system. The adjustable CNC aluminum camera mount offers angles from 5 to 35 degrees and can be safely secured for reproducible outcomes. No jello, no jitter, no problem; Our silicon-ball dampened carbon camera base is decoupled from the rest of the frame to reduce the amount of vibration generated by motors and propellers. For the perfect cinematic shot, we recommend additional software stabilization in the post (Reelsteady, Gyroflow, etc.) or a hardware module (for example SteadXP).
Flight time with 5.000mAh 8S:
- No camera installed: 12min
- Installed camera: 6-8min
- Low payload: 160km/h
- High payload: 130km/h
- Maximum payload: 2kg
- Recommended payload: 1-1.5kg
- Big size XING2 3110 // The power motors with extreme lift and flight performance
- 8S power system // More power and speed
- 8x single X-Class grade ESC motor drivers for more reliability
- Redundant iFlight ESC Commander PCB // Power distribution board with high capacitance, filtering and heat dissipation
- GPS module pre-installed (BF GPS rescue or INAV GPS RTH feature available)
- Universal camera mount and accessories for a wide range of cameras to install
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
- Angle-Mode (self-balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
- To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- GPS Rescue is ON by default. Please check our linked article on "GPS Rescue Mode // Setup"
- Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
Taurus X8 Pro BNF Specs:
- GPS module: iFlight M8Q-5883-GPS & Compass V2.0 (LINK)
- Total Dimensions: 430mm*350mm (body dimension)
- Upper(middle) plate thickness: 3.5mm
- Weight: 2.3kg±5g (without battery)
- Bottom plate thickness: 3.5mm
- BLITZ F7 Pro Flight Controller
- Motor: XING2 3110 900KV
- Top plate thickness: 3mm
- Arm Thickness: 8mm
- Propeller size: 8 inch
- Wheelbase: 450mm
FC // BLITZ F7 Pro Flight Controller
- Mount pattern: 35*35mm / 4mm PCB hole diameter
- Smart audio / IRC Tramp VTX protocol supported
- Firmware target: IFLIGHT_BLITZ_F7_PRO
- BlackBox: 512MB Onboard
- Dimensions: 41*41.5mm
- BEC: 5V/2.5A, 12V/2A
- Barometer: DPS310
- OSD Chip: AT7456E
- LED controller: Yes
- MCU: STM32 F722
- Weight: 17g (±2)
- Beeper pad: Yes
- Gyro: MPU6000
- UARTS: 6
ESC // 2 x iFlight ESC Commander PCB (8x SucceX X80A)
- Supports up to Dshot600, Proshot, Oneshot, Multishot
- Firmware Target: iFlight-BL32-PRO
- Up to 48kHz PWM frequency
- Mounting pattern: 40*17mm
- Constant: 80A / Burst: 100A
- Capacitance: 470uF/35V
- BlHeli32 telemetry: Yes
- Current Sensor: Yes
- Input: 2-8S LIPO
- MCU: F051
- BEC: No
Taurus X8 Pro HD BNF Included Components and Parts
- 8 x HQ 8X4X3 CW propeller + 8 x HQ 8X4X3 CW propeller (Color may vary)
- 2 x Albatross LHCP 5.8GHz SMA FPV Antenna
- 1 x XT90 Male to XT60 Female Adapter Wire
- 2 x iFlight Lipo Strap 20*400mm (Black)
- 2 x iFlight Lipo Strap 20*500mm (Black)
- 1 x Pre-built and Tested Taurus X8 Pro
- 1 x DJI FPV Air Unit Module + Camera
- 1 x CNC Aluminum alloy cam mount
- 1 x XT90 Smart Smoke Stopper
- 1 x Prop Wrench
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter and then bind to your own radio as usual.
All iFlight BNFs are tested before shipment to guarantee the highest quality.
If you still encounter a problem after receiving your shipment, please immediately contact our iFlight customer support at www.iflightrc.freshdesk.com.
iFlight takes no responsibility for issues with DJI or Caddx 3rd party gear (Video transmitters, Goggles, Radios, etc) and must be directly reported to www.caddxfpv.com/pages/contact-us or www.dji.com/support